Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

We've joined FlossTube !!




This was our first episode, and we had a ball!!

We have loved reading all the wonderful comments from viewers, and we are thrilled with seeing how many subscribers we have. A couple of flubs/corrections: I have 8 GREAT-grandparents, NOT 8 grandparents. My genealogy friends would be pretty ashamed of me for that one.

And..... Not once, but twice, I failed to name our wonderful LNS, Keepsakes, in Sharonville, OH. If you are ever in the area, please seek them out. Barbara and Joe would love to meet you. As you can tell, they are very talented framers. You will see more of their framing in future videos.

See you next time!! Pam and Steph

5 comments:

  1. Loved your first video and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!!❤ We had a great time and are excited for #2 next week. We'll use this blog to post "show notes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning!
    I just wanted to thank you and Stephanie for bringing a smile and a laugh with each video. You have inspired and motivated me to pick up my needles again. I am just so excited.
    I also follow you on Instagram as mere essentials.❤ thank you again for bringing such joy into the cross stitch world! Happy Stitching, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for watching. We're glad we inspired you to pick up those needles again! Love, Pam and Steph

      Delete
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!