Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Wonderful Find and a Peek (I really HAVE been stitching!)

Look at the beautiful book I found at the bookstore this past week!  It actually never made it to the sales floor, cuz I found it (thanks Amy!) right after it was unpacked in the sort room....It's by DK publishers, who publish such beautifully illustrated books.






The examples of stitches are so large and easy to follow.This is going to be such a great resource for learning new stitches and possibly trying something besides counted cross-stitch (in my old age, ha!)



I just love how life-like the pictures are!


Oh yes, I have been stitching. I'm afraid Crypt Club has taken a back seat to Robyn and Tom's anniversary sampler. Can't give away too much, cuz she reads this, but here's a snippet:


1 comment:

  1. That sampler looks like it is going to be beautiful. I love the colors in the flowers - too pretty.

    That book does look like a great resource. And yes, old dogs can learn new tricks. I have learned three different ways to finish my stitched pieces this month - it has been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!