Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Table is Set

The table is set, and it's on to the big-haired lady guest. Still haven't tackled the waiter's right arm, as it's mostly 3/4 stitches, and I really need to fully concentrate on that! It doesn't look too promising that this will be finished for this year's Halloween. I have been pretty occupied with my genealogy blog, and also working on a secret anniversary sampler for my sister Robyn and her husband of 25 years Tom.


Am taking an R & R day today. Being on my feet all weekend at the bookstore does take its toll. So looking forward to going home to Maine in mid-October - a much anticipated break!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. you are making wonderful progress on this! I will cross my fingers that you get it done for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. It looks spooky good choice for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design. It is coming along Great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking wonderful, I love your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute spook piece!! I don't think I've ever seen that one. Nice work! And thank you so much for dropping by my blog and for your sweet comment. It's always nice to meet new people!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!