Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Four Seasons FINISHED

My Four Seasons is finished at last. I am very pleased with it - think the colors really pop. Am headed over to Northern Kentucky tonight after work to spend the evening with the stitching gals - a rare night off for me.


Posted by Picasa

Stop by my "just-started" genealogy blog if you have a minute. Since dad's passing, I have been collecting more and more memories and gems from the folks, and have wanted to document everything in one place for a while now.

10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, your four seasons is LOVELY! Gorgeously done! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty. It does pop against that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pam it looks lovely. Hope you have a great night with your stitchy pals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Four Seasons, they almost look three dimensional - beautiful!!

    Where in Northern KY did you go? I spend my weekdays in Louisville, and have family up in the Erlanger area. Small world isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, my stitchy friends live in Florence and Ft. Mitchell. I drive all the way from Warren County, OH, to stitch and bi*ch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool. I bet they all miss the great cross stitching shops that used to be in Madera (I think). I used to travel up there just for the shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable finish! Perfectly stitched :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of the most gorgeous seasonal designs I have ever seen, and stitched so beautifully! I'm sure you'll enjoying looking at it every day for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty piece. Great job on it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!