Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who? Me?!



Stitchers are such a warm supportive group! I have been nominated by stitching blogger Kim for a Kreativ Blogger Award, and am humbly honored.

We learn so much from each others' blogs, and gain valuable insight, inspiration and motivation every day! I feel especially privileged to have made your acquaintance through this blog.

Here, in no particular order, are my 5 nominees:

A Sampler of Stitches

Garden of Stitches

Coastal Stitching

Tangled Threads

Santa Stitches

Thank you, gals, for keeping me in stitches!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this well deserved award Pam and thanks so very much for passing it on to me :)

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Pam!
    You've got nice blog.

    BTW, I want to say thank you for nominating my blog. However I hardly have the time lately to update my blog. It has been so neglected, oh, well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. I do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!