Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I've been awarded the Liebster Award !!!

I am really delighted to have received the 'Liebster Award'

Thank you so very much to Linda Lee at
Cross 'N My Stitches for my award.







What is the Liebster Award?

Liebster is German for 'dearest', and the award is given to an up-and-coming blogger with less than 200 followers who deserves recognition and support to keep them blogging.

Many, many thanks Linda for the award.  I am so delighted that you chose me :-)

I have awarded the Liebster Award to:


Cathryn at Cathryn's Place

Rita at Stitch Days


Molly at The Patch


Here are the rules, if you choose to accept.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

2.  Link back to the blogger who awarded you.

3.  Copy and paste the award to your blog.

4.  Nominate 5 blogs that you enjoy to receive the award, and who have less than 200 
followers.

5.  Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let's keep on supporting the needle arts and blogging about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!