Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sailors' Knots is FINISHED

This is where the payoff is, I suppose. When you can't recount how long ago you began a project (I know it was a stitchin' night at Creative Cottage in Madeira - wow, how many years ago THAT must be, since the shop's been closed for a bunch of years...it used to be a monthly treat back then, now just a fond memory, with all but one area shop gone out of business....but I digress). Still, it's never a good idea to try to start a KIT at a stitchin'; just too many distractions, and too much gossip to listen to. So, I'd brought it home barely started (somewhere in the clouds), using the wrong shade of blue I realized later, when I pulled it out of my stash, and took it up again. It's taken two summer trips to Maine, and alot of patience on those sails, but here it is:






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pam it is a wonderful finish. Now could you send it to Scotland so I can hang it in my bathroom please...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I just dearly love this....I love the colors and everything. Congratulations on your finish.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs from Very Cold Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job of stitching even if it took you a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a fantastic finish! Good for you for sticking with it...you must be so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!