Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

On to Something New

Hope all you moms had an awesome day yesterday. Mine started with eggs benedict and a bloody mary, thank you very much. Then, my fave thing to do -- start a new project, of course! I purchased the Maine Blueberry design from Patternsonline quite a while ago, originally published in this booklet:



and started it on 14-ct. fiddlers cloth. The colors are quite striking, and will go great in my kitchen.

I have finished "Stop and Smell the Flowers," and am working on the border. Will post a pic soon.

Now off to the coffee pot, since I stayed up with my favorite Red Sox closer last night, but it was worth it!



Glad we don't meet those pesky Rays again until August!

Later, Stitchy Friends.....


3 comments:

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!