Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung....

These are Nathaniel's and Stephanie's childhood stockings, stitched many years ago. They are now 24 and 21 respectively. I am taking a much needed break from the courthouse, and working my tail off at Borders. But I love it there and the Christmas rush is just too much fun.



Dug this out of my stash bucket, along with the button pack that I paid way too much for. I have changed a few colors, which is rare for me, and it is coming along very nicely.



I hope all my stitching and blogging friends are having a fun holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stockings! I have 3 to start on....this year??!!...lol...
    Love your new wip! You've already made incredible progress:)
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stockings you have there! And that welcome piece is stunning already. I'd love to see more pics as you make more progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,

    What beautiful stockings you have made. I have already made 3 (from Dimensions) and I still have to make one, I hope I can finish it by Christmas next year so I can also hang them up.

    Happy Holidays from Belgium,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, I came across your blog at bloggertalk. A very nice blog indeed, and your work of cross-stiching is amazing! I personally love the Christmas Village alot! I used to stich back in highschool. It's a fun art, really. Keep up the good work, and hope to see more of it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!