Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's All in the Hunt!

One the funnest parts of having this cross-stitch obsession is hunting down patterns that I fall in love with. Recently, I saw a picture of the absolute cutest angel stitched by a stitching blogger for her dear grandmother. I won't snag the pic, but check out her blog (it's a great one!). I have managed to track down the recent issue of the French xs magazine it came from (Point de Croix), but I'll be darned if I can figure out (high school French was a long time ago, people!) how to buy it. Anyway, just on the off-chance one of my readers gets this, here's the one I would love to get my hands on:


5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    I can help you if you want to ;-) chiloetx@yahoo.com I bought it myself and it has a lot of nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, link should have worked. It's www.anothercrossstitchaddict.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam! Lili is wonderful. Lmk if you need or can't contact her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say how much I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your work. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us. We do hope you will at least indicate you stopped by. Happy Stitching!