Finished this just in time for Season 4 to start, at least on this side of the pond. My daughter gave me this pattern for Christmas 2012. She found it on Etsy.
Episode 140
-
*Stitching Finish*
- A Beautiful Day by Shakepeare’s Peddler - 36 ct. Vintage Country Mocha
by Zweigart and cotton threads.
*Stitching WIPs*
-...
1 week ago


That turned out nice. Great job on it.
ReplyDelete\
My husband and I both are looking forward to Downton Abbey this evening. Seems like we've been waiting forever. So glad it's back.
ReplyDeleteHave fun, we just saw the Christmas special here in UK. I guess we will have to wait until September for a new season... Don't worry, I won't spoil it for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOH great, this design. I love the series, too, but I think it will still take a while before the last season will be on here.
ReplyDelete