When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~ Erma Bombeck
Episode 141
-
*Stitching Finishes*
- Lucy Calcutt 1825 by Just Stitching Along - 40 ct. Vintage Luna by
Lakeside Linens and DMC threads.
- A Daily Reminder ...
-
Cube Tutorial
I am loading all of the photos from my current website onto this blog
post. Click the post to open and you will see all of the steps I tak...
May and onward to June 2024….
-
~ warm welcome to all of you ~
As usual for me…
I’ve been busy! One thing I have incorporated into my life is:
Rest. My husband and I had our deck redone f...
Summer Needlework Tour = Day 5 (Final Day)
-
On our 5th day, we were heading home, but made a stop at 3 Kittens
Needlework in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. What a wonderful shop! I think
it was my...
Well, hellooooo
-
I can not believe it's been 2 months since I posted. Time flies. This year
has flown by so quickly.
I started a new job at the beginning of November. I hav...
Margaret Sherry faleceu
-
To our loved Margaret Sherry wherever you are THANKS A LOT for all your
designs on which you put a lot of passion and love and make us happy 💕 we
will al...
lax
-
It's been a few months since I've posted...just wanted to pop in and say
hi...I will post pictures of finishes and wips soon....Life has just been
way to b...
That is really cute.
ReplyDelete