Just got back from Kansas City MO, where I was able to present my sister Laura and her husband Mic with their 25th anniversary sampler, designed by Sisters and Best Friends (how appropriate!). She loved it, of course.
Although stitching is not her thing, she went with me to the Old Mill Stitchery in Liberty, where I picked up a new Cricket, "Spring Fleece" and some yummy Jobelan for it.
Episode 141
-
*Stitching Finishes*
- Lucy Calcutt 1825 by Just Stitching Along - 40 ct. Vintage Luna by
Lakeside Linens and DMC threads.
- A Daily Reminder by...
6 hours ago

That's wonderful Pam! It sounds like you had a nice time with her :o)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog Pam :) I just loved stitching this 25th anniversary piece, didn't you? It lovely in the original colors :) I'm sure you sis loved it!
ReplyDeleteI was at a retreat in March that the Sisters taught at .. you would have love it! They are soo funny and sweet :)